The Clean Towels are the first disposable, ultra soft, and bio-based face towel. They were created to complete every skincare routine in the cleanest way possible, so you don’t have to use regular washroom towels that get loaded up with bacteria and fungus through repeat use. The Clean Towels are famed for their durability, ultra soft texture, and leaving you feeling fresh, clean, and confident in your skincare. Interchangeable and versatile; they can be used in a multitude of different ways- wet or dry.
Can't go without your Clean Towels? Opt for this easy-to-travel-with variation of the Clean Towels XL to easily take with you on vacations, overnights, or anywhere on the go. There are 10 Clean Towels per box to carry you through shorter and longer trips.
- Dermatologist tested and approved
- Always have a clean towel for drying your face
- Clinically shown to help individuals achieve visibly clearer skin and less irritation
- Helps visibly reduce redness and dryness
- Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier
- Multi-functional in your skincare routine and in your home
What kind of towel do you use to dry your face?
A body towel, face towel, or bleached-white washcloth? Seems fine, right? See the problem is, whether you just washed your towel or it's been sitting in your bathroom for a few days- towels can harbor a lot of bacteria and build-up from dead skin, detergents, and makeup. Unfortunately even with the help of detergents and hot water, your washing machine may not eradicate these particles. This is why having a product like Clean Towels is so important. They are a powerful alternative that gives your skin the daily attention it deserves by avoiding the risks associated with re-using towels covered in bacteria. This is why the Clean Towels are Dermatologist Tested, Approved, and Recommended.
The Research That Inspired Us
In unpublished research done by microbiologist Dr. Charles Gerba at the University of Arizona, he found that 90% of towels in his study were contaminated with coliform bacteria, and 14% contaminated with E. coli. Given the nature of a towel's composition and the environment they spend the most time in (your bathroom), they create an excellent breeding ground for bacteria to multiply. Only two days after starting his study, Gerba found the bacteria count exploded exponentially. Susan Whittier of Columbia University Medical Center even expressed concern that towels can contain and spread MRSA bacteria. When concluding his study, Gerba said that you'd get less bacteria on your face if you stuck your head in a toilet and flushed it- in his own words.
- +How To Use
Besides convenience, the Clean Towels can offer:
- A hygienic way to dry your face
- The ability to reduce or rid of acne and irritation
- A hygienic and easy way to remove makeup
- A hygienic and easy to remove face masks
- A gentle way to cleanse your face with or remove a cleanser with
- A sanitary and safe way for surgery and medical procedure patients to clean and dry the affected area(s)
- An easy, clean, and safe way for mothers to clean their babies and children
- The ability to enhance an esthetician's or dermatologists practices and procedures
* The above certifications obtained by Sateri EcoCosy® fiber
All variations of the Clean Towels are made of 100% eucalyptus or bamboo viscose (depending which version you choose). To make the Clean Towels, eucalyptus or bamboo is harvested from managed plantations, then broken down into chips that are then washed and cleaned. The chips are dissolved (turning them into viscose), and then sent through a spinneret which produces the soft, cellulose fibers. This fiber is then stretched and pressed, turning them into Clean Towels. The finished product is an ultra-soft and absorbent facial towel. The more you know!