Hydroxy Acid Sebu-Lac Lotion is a non-oily lotion designed to help combat the visible signs of breakouts and to assist in improving the appearance of texture and tone of breakout-prone skin. Containing a special combination of Lactic Acid exfoliators and moisturizers, it leaves the skin feeling softer, smoother and more balanced.
- +How To Use
- Cleanse and tone with Sebu-Wash Gel Cleanser and Sebu-Tone Clarifier
- Mix equal quantities of this lotion with Sebu-ACE Oil in the palm of your hand and gently massage into the affected areas
- Use morning and evening
WARNING: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
WARNING: Avoid contact with the eyes, If contact occurs, rinse carefully with tepid water.
- helps improve the appearance of dry, scaly, itchy skin
- helps exfoliate and brighten uneven skin tone
- improves the appearance of texture, leaving skin feeling softer, smoother, more balanced
- Aqua (Water), Ammonium Lactate, Glycerin, Urea, Lactic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Disodium EDTA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Limonene.
- +Packaging & Shelf Life
- Twenty-four (24) months unopened
- 10-12 weeks period after opening
- 60ml (2.03 fl oz.) bottle