The Super Moisturiser contains a variety of dynamic moisturizers and emollients that may assist in enhancing the effects of the skin’s barrier function, as well as its natural moisturising factors. It results in skin that feels nourished and refreshed.
- +How To Use
- After pre-cleansing, cleansing and toning with your preferred Environ products, apply your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser and follow with Super Moisturiser+. Use morning and / or evening.
Ideal for all skin types needing extra hydration.
This product does not contain a sunscreen. Environ recommends sensible sun practice and we advise people to protect their skin from excessive sun exposure.
- Very emollient, powerful moisturizer for use over AVST or c-quence to relieve dry skin.
- Comforts, hydrates and soothes the feel of irritated skin
- Enhance effects of barrier function and natural moisture factors
- Aqua (Water), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Polysorbate 40, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Saccharide Isomerate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Lanolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cera Alba, Panthenol, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Squalane, Isopropyl Myristate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alumina, Aluminum Stearate, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sorbitan Oleate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sorbitan Laurate, Helianthus Annuus (Sun ower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Of¬cinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Myristyl Malate Phosphonic Acid, Tocopherol.
- +Packaging & Shelf Life
- 30ml (1.01 fl oz) dropper bottle.
- Twelve (12) months unopened.